Part of the 'vintage Poppy range', this Alice Dress is a piece from the archive. To read more about the story behind the archive collection, please click here.
Our archive pieces are between 25-35 years old, and whilst they are new and have never been worn there are a few things to bear in mind before purchasing.
- The item has been inspected and seems to be in perfect condition, but due to the age there may be a couple of blemishes that we haven't noticed.
- It may not have a swing ticket attached. But we promise it hasn't been worn!
- The label inside the dress will say 'POPPY', it will not have a new Palava label inside.
- The sizing of this dress come up large, so no need to buy a larger size in hope it lasts longer
- We advise washing the item before wearing it.
There are buttons down the back to fasten and a lovely full skirt to add a bit of party flair for special occasions.
- Cap sleeves
- Designed to sit below the knee
- 100% cotton
- Machine washable
- Made in the UK