Featuring a school of tropical blue, orange and yellow fish, our delightful Fish print is a wonderful all-over print that will have you dreaming of lazy summer days by the ocean. Available in a gorgeous navy, this eye-catching dress is inspired by the novelty prints of mid-century design.
Audrey is a Palava classic style, perfect for summer and versatile in how she can be styled. A sleeveless design with a high, fitted waist and flattering skirt, Audrey features a chic and subtle neckline that’s perfect for everyday wear.
Coming up a little smaller than our other styles, we'd recommended sizing up on this style (e.g. if you're normally a size 8 with us, choose a size 10). This particular dress comes up a little smaller on the bust so we would recommend these for smaller busted ladies (A-B cup).
Made from a beautifully soft organic cotton sateen, Audrey is made to the highest quality by our U.K seamstresses. All of our fabrics are unique - designed and hand illustrated by Palava founder Bryony in our little London studio. Our dress production is environmentally friendly; we always aim to use sustainable fabrics that have minimal impact on the environment and we strive for zero waste. For more information, please visit our brand ethics page.
Audrey is cut so that the high waist allows no need for a belt. Wear her with a colourful Palava cardigan or a statement piece from our SS18 collection, including our Lobster Cardigan and Diving Ladies Cardigan. You can also match Audrey with a hand-crafted hairband to complete the look.
- Features a unique hand illustrated print of colourful tropical fish.
- Length: 100cm (size 10 - please check size guide for specific length in your size)
- This style comes up a little small so if unsure, please size up to the next size (e.g. if you're normally a size 8, please choose a size 10).
- 100% organic cotton sateen
- Machine washable
- Special Palava storybook included with your dress - for more information please click below on the storybook tab.